1. What are Anastrozole film-coated tablets and what for are they used?
Anastrozole contains an active substance, the anesthetic trozole is called. This belongs to a group of drugs means “aromatase inhibitor”. Anastrozole – 1 A Pharma 1 mg is used to treat breast cancer in women after Menopause applied. Anastrozole works by keeping the lowers the amount of the hormone estrogen produced. This is happens by inhibition of a natural substance (an zyms) in your body called “aromatase”.
2. What should you do before taking of Anastrozole Pay attention to film-coated tablets?
Anastrozole must not be taken • if you are allergic to anastrozole or one of the in section 6 other ingredients of this medicine • if you are pregnant or nursing (see section “Pregnancy and breast feeding period”) Do not take Anastrozole if one the above points applies to you. If you are unsure are, ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking anastrozole – 1 A Pharma Take 1 mg. Warnings and Precautions Check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking Anastrozole • whether you still have your menstruation and your menopause are not over yet. • whether you are taking a medicine containing tamoxifen, or taking medicines containing estrogen (see Section “Taking Anastrozole with other medicines “) • if you have ever had a condition that affects your strength Affecting your bones was usst (osteoporosis). • if you have liver or kidney dysfunction. If you are not sure if any of the above Points to you, talk to you before taking trozol – 1 A Pharma 1 mg with your doctor or pharmacist. If you need to go to the hospital, inform the medical staff that you have Anastrozole taking. Effects of misuse for doping purposes The use of the drug Anastrozole can lead to positive results in doping controls. Taking Anastrozole with other medicines Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have others Taking or recently taking medicine even if it is not prespec essential medicines acts. This includes medicines you do without a prescription can buy, and plow medicinal products. The reason for that Anastrozole has the effect of some influence the food may and that some medicines on Anastrozole – 1 A Pharma may have 1 mg. Do not take Anastrozole if you already take one of the following medicines:
• Certain medicines used to treat breast cancer (selective estrogen receptor modulators), z. For example, medicinal products containing tamoxifen. The reason for that is that these medicines may cause Anastrozole to stop working properly. • medicines containing estrogen, as in a hormone replacement therapy (HET) If this applies to you, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you following Take medicines: • Medicines known as “LHRH analogue”. In addition, listen to Gonadorelin, Buserelin, Goserelin, Leuprorelin and Tripto- relin. These medicines are used to treat breast cancer, certain female (gynecological) diseases and Infertility applied. pregnancy and breast feeding period You are allowed to take Anastrozole do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Break the intake Anastrozole if you become pregnant and talk to your doctor. Ask your doctor before taking this medicine or pharmacists for advice. Driving and using of machines It is unlikely that Anastrozole Ability to drive a vehicle or tools or machinery. to operate. However, some people feel patients treated with Anastrozole – 1 A Pharma 1 mg occasionally weak or drowsy. If this is yours If this occurs, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice. Anastrozole contains lactose, a certain type of sugar. Please take this medicine only after consultation Your doctor, if you know that you have an accident. ckeranverträglichkeit suffer.
3. How to take anastrozole?
Always take this medicine exactly as directed of the doctor. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist after, if you are not sure. • The usual dose is one tablet once a day. • Try to take your tablet at the same time every day. • Swallow the tablet whole with water. • It does not matter if you have Anastrozole before, during or after a meal. Take Anastrozole for as long as it takes Your doctor recommends EHLT. The treatment is a long-term therapy and it may be that you have been taking this medicine for several years need to take. Use in children Anastrozole should be used in children and adolescents. not be used. If you use a larger amount of anastrozole – 1 A Pharma 1 mg taken when you If you use a larger amount of Anastrozole have taken as you should, please notify your doctor immediately. If you forget to take Anastrozole If you forget to take one, take it next dose as normal. Do not take the double Dose (2 tablets at once) if you have forgot.
4. Which side effect has anastrozole?
Very common side effects (may affect more than 1 person of 10) • A headache • hot flashes • nausea • Skin rash • joint pain or stiffness • inflammation in the joints (arthritis) • feeling weak • decrease in bone density (osteoporosis) Common side effects (may affect up to 1 in 10 people affect) • loss of appetite • Increased or high levels of a fatty substance in your blood that is called cholesterol. This may be due to a blood be determined • drowsiness • carpal tunnel syndrome (tingling, pain, feeling cold, Weakness in parts of the hand) • diarrhea • Vomiting • Changes in blood tests that show how well your liver works. • thinning hair (hair loss) • Allergic (overdelivery reactions), which are also sight, lips or tongue • bone pain • Dry sheath • vaginal bleeding (usually in the first few weeks the treatment – if the bleeding stop, talk with your doctor) • Muscle aches Uncommon side effects (up to 1 in 100 users) concern) • Changes in special blood tests that show how yours Liver works (gamma-GT and bilirubin) • inflammation of the liver (hepatitis) • rash or hives • quick finger (a condition in which your finger or in a bent position) • Increasing the level of calcium in your blood. If with you Nausea, vomiting or thirst should occur, you should contact Your doctor, pharmacist or nurse because your blood values may need to be checked. Rare side effects (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people) concern) • Rare dermal inflammation, red spots or blistering may include • rash caused by overdosage identity (the Cause can be an allergic or allergic reaction) • Inflammation of the small blood vessels that turn to red or purple Discoloration of the skin leads. Very rarely, joint, stomach and and kidney pain as discomfort; these new benwirkungen is called “Purpura Schoenlein-Enoch”. Very rare side effects (up to 1 in 10,000 concern) • Extremely severe skin reaction with ulcers and blisters on the skin. This is called “Stevens-Johnson Syndrome” designated. • Allergic (overdelivery reactions) with threshold throat, difficulty swallowing or breathing cause. This reaction is called “angioedema”. If any of these signs occur to you, you must immediately Call an ambulance or see a doctor as you urgently need medical treatment. Affect your bones Anastrozole lowers the amount of the hormone estrogen rogen in your body. This can change the mineral content of your bones reduce. Your bones can lose strength and more tend to break faster. Your doctor will meet these risks. according to the treatment guidelines for the maintenance of bone health treat women after menopause. You should be with yours Doctor talk about the risks and treatment options.
5. How to store anastrozole?
There are no special storage conditions for this medicine. conditions required. Store drug out of reach of children. Store Keep the tablets in a safe place that is not visible to children. is bar and they can not reach. Your tablets can Harm you. You may use the medicinal product according to the box on the carton. no longer apply the expiration date. The expiry date is retires on the last day of the month. Store the tablets in the container in which you place them have received. Do not dispose of medicines in wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to use the medicine. Worry is when you stop using it. You wear it to protect the environment.
On all orders, deliveries are guaranteed with The standard LTL freight time guaranteed by our store for the best purposes — All orders shall be fulfilled. your shipping fees may be refunded if we miss our promised delivery date. Dismiss