Genotropin pen pfizer 5.33mg 16iu
- BUY ONLINE Genotropin pen Pfizer 5.33mg 16IU (Human Growth Hormone).
- PRODUCT NAME: Genotropin pen Pfizer 5.33mg 16IU .
- One pre-filled GoQuick pen (1ml).
- Powder and solvent for solution for injection.
Genotropin pen Pfizer 5.33mg 16IU ’s medical term is Somatropin and is manufactured using recombinant DNA technology. The synthesis process involves bacteria, Escherichia Coli K12 which contains the plasma pBR322 and carries the gene for a prohormone consisting of 191 amino acids. These acids form the human growth hormone and are preceded by a peptide that contains 23 signals. This signal peptide is isolated by a specific peptidase signal found in the plasma membrane. The human growth hormone is then harvested carefully through the bacterium’s outer wall. A purification process follows that guarantees the purity of the final product. This final product is genetically engineered to identify with amino acids found in the human pituitary growth hormone. The drug can be administered in both Pen and Syringe:
1. Genotropin pen Pfizer 5.33mg 16IU “Go-Quic” – Somatropin for injection, Lyophilized powder 5.3mg Prefilled Pen
2. Genotropin pen Pfizer 5.33mg 16IU “Mini-Quick” – Somatropin for injection, Lyophilized powder 0.2mg, 0.4mg, 0.6mg
Genotropin pen Pfizer 5.33mg 16IU Cartridge and Pen
While administering, Genotropin pen Pfizer 5.33mg 16IU it’s important to use the correct cartridge as well as the right pen. They are color-coded to help the user match the cartridge to the right pen. It’s advised to use only:
- · Genotropin Pen 5 with Genotropin 5mg cartridge. Both are green
- · Genotropin Pen 12 with Genotropin 12 mg cartridges. Both are purple
Specifications for Genotropin –When 5.3mg powder is injected with solvent
A two-chamber cartridge is the standard Pfizer injection device Genotropin Pen. The cartridge contains a measure of 5.33mg solution of sodium dihydrogen phosphate anhydrous, somatropin glycine, disodium phosphate anhydrous, m-cresol, mannitol and water for injection.
When 5.33mg powder is injected with solvent
This cartridge contains 5.33mg Somatropin, sodium dihydrogen phosphate anhydrous, glycine, disodium phosphate anhydrous, m-cresol, mannitol and water for injection.
Genotropin pen Pfizer 5.33mg 16IU is a powerful metabolic hormone that’s crucial for the development of lipids, proteins, and carbohydrates. In children with stunted growth, Genotropin stimulates growth and accelerates growth rate. In adults, Genotropin maintains the regular body composition through increased nitrogen retention and enhanced skeletal and muscle growth, and by optimizing body fat.